Two independent relays
The Relay Switch Box USB is a small USB powered unit with two built-in relays. The unit can control any signalling systems already installed in the studio. You can control any other device, e.g. speakers, a microphone or even your own light system via just one small box. The Relay Switch Box USB can work without a power supply, as it is connected and powered via just a 5V USB port.
The Relay Switch Box USB is designed for anybody working in project, dubbing, or post production studios who needs visual confirmation of when a recording begins or ends. This simple, precise and easy to use device is perfect for musicians and sound engineers as well as film, tv and video editors. It is easy to install in any studio environment.
It is possible to connect an additional external light, such as the Recording Display, Recording Lamp or Recording PlexSign. An 12V power supply is needed in this case. The 12V PSU is not supplied in the package.
The unit is compatible with most audio applications such as Pro Tools, Cubase, Logic Pro, Digital Performer, Samplitude, Reaper, Sonar, Studio One, Vegas Pro, Reason, Pyramix.
All functions are set up via the PunchLight Software Utility.
(*not compatible with Command 8)
- Automatically indicates recording (red) and record ready/preroll (yellow)
- Connects directly to USB
- Two relays with terminal plate
- No Power Supply needed for Relay's to work
- Relay outputs: On / Off
- LED indication of status
- One 12V output for an external light (Recording Display, Recording Ring, etc.)
- 12V PSU (not included) required for connection to an external light
- Size - 105mm x 24mm x 54mm (4,13" x 1,00" x 2,13")
- Removable cable 2m (can be longer if USB extension cables are used)
- MAC or PC compatible
- Supported applications - Pro Tools*, Nuendo, Cubase, Logic Pro, Digital Performer, Sonar, Vegas Pro, Reaper, Reason, Pyramix, FL Studio Producer and Signature Bundle